When setting up the keyboard layout to my bluetooth keyboard on my machine I
saw the option to add a layout specific to Portuguese with the promise it would
work with USA keyboards.
But many letters are assigned to the wrong codes.

1. I'm using Ubuntu 14.04
2. I don't know the package responsible for this behaviour
3. I expected a behaviour similar to English USA International layout, but with
cedilla when you press ' + C instead of the "ć" it currently generates.

Pressing all characters keys on a USA keyboard should give the following
result(with spaces between them and enter after each row of keys):
` 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 - =
q w e r t y u i o p [ ] \
a s d f g h j k l ; '
z x c v b n m , . /

4. While using "Portuguese (Brazil, nativo for USA keyboards)" layout it gives
= 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 [ ]
/ , . h x w l t c p ~ - '
i e a o u m d s r n '
y ; j b k q v g f z

If you look at the keyboard layout chart, you'll see it has nothing to
do with USA keyboards and specially nothing like to what is sold here in
Brazil.

** Affects: xkeyboard-config (Ubuntu)

** Tags: brazil keyboard layout portuguese usa
--
Keyboard Layout "Portuguese (Brazil, nativo for US keyboards)" doesn't respect
US keyboard layout.