CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
Date: Mon Jul  6 22:52:53 2020
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 19.10 "Eoan Ermine" - Release amd64 (20191017)
PackageArchitecture: all
SourcePackage: ubuntu-release-upgrader
Symptom: dist-upgrade
VarLogDistupgradeAptclonesystemstate.tar.gz:
 Error: command ['pkexec', 'cat',
'/var/log/dist-upgrade/apt-clone_system_state.tar.gz'] failed with exit code
127: Error executing command as another user: Not authorized

 This incident has been reported.
VarLogDistupgradeAptlog:
 Log time: 2020-06-25 21:27:41.194955
 Starting pkgProblemResolver with broken count: 0
 Starting 2 pkgProblemResolver with broken count: 0
 Done
 None

** Affects: xorg (Ubuntu)

** Tags: amd64 apport-bug dist-upgrade focal package-from-proposed
--
Restarting display / screen
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1886585