The PC keeps asking to first do a Ubuntu 18 upgrade, which is not possible.
Then trys to do a fix for the previous video bug. I have reverted it back a few
updates and it is running better, but will eventually request to do an update
again. I believe Ubuntu 16 is still supported if not I will block all future
updates. Please let me know, and again thank you for your support.

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail
On Thursday, September 17, 2020 Daniel Letzeisen <1895...@bugs.launchpad.net>