https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/libinput/libinput/-/issues/893

I have also logged the issue on libinput repo. They expect that the
issue is already fixed in 1.23.0.

It doesn´t seem that easy, as I tried building libinput myself and
ugprading to 1.23.0. The issue is still present, but only when scrolling
down using two fingers.

It is probable that the issue involves both kernel and libinput to be at newer
versions to fix the issue.

which is subscribed to libinput in Ubuntu.

  [ASUS Zenbook UX303UB] Multi touch broken on lunar (23.04) (xorg +
  wayland) for Focaltech touchpad