According to the launchpad page for mesa 22.2.5-0ubuntu0.1~22.04.2
(https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/mesa/22.2.5-0ubuntu0.1~22.04.2)
the package is still in proposed, not updates. @tjaalton 's message in
#72 suggests it has been released to updates but this appears incorrect.

I'm on 22.04 with the updates archive enabled but not proposed and I'm
not seeing the available update. Temporarily enabling proposed and
looking at upgradable packages shows 22.2.5-0ubuntu0.1~22.04.2 which
matches up which the launchpad page.

Is there an ETA for this package to land in updates?

which is subscribed to mesa in Ubuntu.

  kwin_x11: The X11 connection broke: I/O error (code 1)