Added text to the release notes [1] detailing Pi 5 support, including
the planned SRU of libcamera support. Can others double-check the
raspberry pi sections look reasonable, and let me know if we want to
mention anything else specific?

I've also updated the "known issues" section, removing a couple of bits
(totem now works and the audio output selection is now sane out of the
box), and adding others (slide corruption on the pi4 during
installation). Again, if there's anything missing that should be
mentioned please either let me know or feel free to add it yourself!

[1]: https://discourse.ubuntu.com/t/mantic-minotaur-release-notes/35534

** Changed in: ubuntu-release-notes

which is subscribed to mesa in Ubuntu.

  [FFe] Raspberry Pi 5 support