I was able to get something working on my win 11 i9-13900H discrete
RTX2000 laptop.

I used:
mks.enable3d = "TRUE"
mks.enableDX12Renderer = "TRUE"
mks.enableDX11Renderer = "FALSE"
mks.dx12.vendorID = "0x17AA"

and I also had to do:
settings->system->dislay->graphics
entries for both vmware.exe and vmware-vmx.exe  (its in a subdirectory)
Both entries specify that vmware must run only on RTX2000 and not the cpu GPU.

Still seeing
MESA: error: ZINK: failed to choose pdev
glx: failed to create drisw screen
but that might be known?
I dont think linux will be stable until you back off mesa to not have that
error.

which is subscribed to mesa in Ubuntu.

  Rendering issues in virtual machines (GTK ngl backend)