On 01/31/2010 05:23 PM, Henry Gomersall wrote:
> uhm, number of people it affects: Everyone with a synaptics touchpad.
> Easy to fix. A small usability issue. It sounds exactly like a papercut
> to me. I don't understand the hardware distinction.
>
> I apologise if I'm missing something.

probably the fact that it only affects people with multitouch-capable
touchpads made it "hardware specific", but it's a lot of people
nevertheless (a lot of netbooks and all macbooks have multitouch touchpads)

--
Action for middle and right click is reversed since jaunty
which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-input-synaptics in ubuntu.