Claudio, you must be new here. :-p
If you stick around I believe you'll find the Ubuntu forums are a warm
community of people who all want their computers to 'just work.'
I'm marking this as a duplicate of bug #27541. Be sure to mark yourself as
affected on the top of that bug report:
"This bug affects 1 person. Does this bug affect you?"

   Touchpad should block while typing
 * You can subscribe to bug 27541 by following this link:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xserver-xorg-input-synaptics/+bug/27541/+subscribe

--
Touch-pad crazy with Ubuntu 10.04 on laptop Aspire 8530
which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-input-synaptics in ubuntu.