Thank you for taking the time to report this bug and helping to make
Ubuntu better. We are sorry that we do not always have the capacity to
look at all reported bugs in a timely manner. Since you reported this
against a development version of KUbuntu Maverick, we are closing this
report. If this can be reproduced using the latest development version
of Kubuntu or Ubuntu Maverick, please comment and change the status to
'new' in the yellow line. Thanks again!

** Changed in: xserver-xorg-video-nouveau (Ubuntu)

--
ubuntu 10.10 beta live CD has major graphical glitches on ASUS G60JX
which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-video-nouveau in ubuntu.