我使用claws-mail遇到一个问题,在主界面的时候使用/
按键可以进入快速搜索。在搜索框中无法输入完成的句子。因为只要句子中含有'n','p','g'等快捷按键(这些按键估计是模仿gmail),就会截断输入过程,例如,输入kecheng,遇到n的时候,claws-mail就会获得输入焦点,单个字符n被送入到搜索框中。

我在claws-mail邮件列表中提问,有朋友回复它使用ibus-pinyin输入没有问题。请大家帮我确认这一问题是否存在。

On Sun, 14 Nov 2010 11:31:23 -0500
Rhys <list...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Those keys conflict with ibus (an input platform).
>
> Imaging such situation:
> I press '/' to active quick search and want to input some chinese
> characters in it. I meant to type 'kecheng' for chinese '课程' through
> ibus. When I was typing the 'n' in 'kecheng', claws-mail hijacked the
> input procedure and interpreted 'n' as a shortcut. Because of this,
> one could never complete the whole word kecheng for '课程'.

Interesting, I use iBus with Chinese-Pinyin on an Ubuntu 10.04
machine.  I don't have this problem with the quick search
bar, the character completes normally since the iBus waits for me to
hit space before inserting the characters into the search field.

For what it is worth.

thomas