Hi all,

I've been granted ubuntugis membership some time ago to push otb
packages to ubuntugis ppa.
We are working hand in hand with Manuel on the OTB debian/ubuntu packages.

Please someone add him also to the list to lower the bus factor [1] ;)
No hurry though, the actual packages Manuel talks about have been
deployed to ubuntugis-unstable.

Thanks !

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bus_factor