Hi,

Can you please list the versions of libgdal and python-gdal that are installed on your machine?

Best,
Angelos

On 10/14/2016 06:41 AM, alassane toure wrote:
Even,

I tried the followings but the response did not change...

sudo apt-add-repository ppa:ubuntugis/ubuntugis-unstable
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install python-gdal

Any suggestions?
Thanks,