On mardi 14 mai 2019 19:32:41 CDT Angelos Tzotsos wrote:
> All Trusty packages from Unstable ppa that were not available in Stable
> ppa have now been copied to Testing ppa
> I will wait for any feedback for a few days before I move them from
> Testing to Stable.

Hi Angelos,

We're experimenting breakages with the GDAL & MapServer Travis-CI or Vagrant
builds.
Despite switching to the ubuntugis-testing PPA, when installing postgis, we get
errors that
are apparently due to libgeos and libsfcgal not being installable, and indeed
they seem to be missing from the PPA

  gdal-bin : Depends: gdal-abi-2-2-2
             Depends: libgdal20 (>= 2.2.0) but it is not going to be installed
  libgdal1-dev : Depends: libgdal-dev but it is not going to be installed
   postgis : Depends: libgdal20 (>= 2.0.1) but it is not going to be installed
             Depends: libgeos-c1v5 (>= 3.4.2) but it is not installable
             Depends: liblwgeom-2.2-5 (>= 2.0.0) but it is not going to be
installed
            Recommends: postgis-doc but it is not going to be installed
  postgresql-9.3-postgis-2.2 : Depends: libgdal20 (>= 2.0.1) but it is not
going to be installed
                               Depends: libgeos-c1v5 (>= 3.5.0) but it is not
installable
                               Depends: liblwgeom-2.2-5 (>= 2.2.0) but it is
not going to be installed
                               Depends: libsfcgal1 (>= 1.2.0) but it is not
installable
                               Recommends: postgresql-contrib-9.3 but it is not
going to be installed

Cheers,

Even

http://www.spatialys.com