Hi all,

After testing for a few days, the packages landed in Unstable ppa.

Cheers,
Angelos

On 12/19/20 6:04 PM, Angelos Tzotsos wrote:
Hi all,

I have just uploaded new packages to experimental ppa (focal)
Updates include:
* GEOS 3.9.0
* Proj 7.2.0
* GDAL 3.2.0
* PostGIS 3.1.0
* QGIS 3.10.12
* pycsw 2.6.0
* MapServer 7.6.2
* MapProxy 1.13.0
* pygeoapi 0.9.0
* fiona 1.8.18
* rasterio 1.1.8

Packages will be tested in OSGeoLive builds and move to Unstable soon.

Happy holidays,
Angelos