Hi,

Thanks for the report but I could not replicate this issue.
Can you please check if you have more ppas enabled?

Regards,
Angelos

On 10/29/21 6:48 AM, Brandon Bertelsen wrote:
Hello!

I was attempting to using the installation candidate for 3.3.2 in your unstable
ppa. It installs successfully, however, gdalinfo --version reports that it
can't find libjson-c.so.3 (The deb candidate currently available for focal is
libjson-c4. I attempted to install the bionic version of libjson-c3, however,
that led further down a rabbit hold with a complaint about libnetcdf13 (now, in
focal, libnetcdf15).

Would love to know if there's a fix for this. But if not, happy to fill out a
bug report somewhere if you point me in the right direction.

Thanks!

Brandon Bertelsen
Director of Data Science Operations
YouGov America Inc.