It seems package fonts-nanum* have been removed correctly though, fonts-
unfonts* seems still exist on bionic, tested in daily cdimage of today.

** Attachment added: "스크린샷, 2017-11-23 16-36-46.png"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/language-selector/+bug/1581160/+attachment/5013302/+files/%EC%8A%A4%ED%81%AC%EB%A6%B0%EC%83%B7%2C%202017-11-23%2016-36-46.png

Budgie Developers, which is subscribed to ubuntu-budgie-meta in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1581160

Title:
  Switch to Noto Sans as default font for Japanese and/or Korean?

Status in language-selector package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in lubuntu-meta package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in ubuntu-budgie-meta package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in ubuntu-meta package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in ubuntukylin-meta package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in ubuntustudio-meta package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  In Ubuntu 16.04 Noto Sans CJK is the default font for rendering
  Chinese. After having struggled with a few issues, I believe that we
  finally achieved the desired improvement of the rendering experience.

  So now I ask: Is there an interest from Japanese and Korean users to
  consider a switch to Noto Sans? (The fonts are already installed for
  all users on Ubuntu 16.04.)