It's time to clear some space for my addiction.  I can make myself
available at BGR in Orem for exchanges on their game nights.  I also
thought of going by today for the Small Business Day.  I am just going to
check The Geek for what is the current going rates in their geek store for
used games, if you have an offer that is reasonable it will be considered.
 All games are in great shape, maybe some corner box wear except as where
noted, in most cases they never got to the table.

Frontiers           $12
Terakh              $20
Y's plus Ys+     $30
Samurai            $20
Battle Lore        $50  This seemed wildly over priced on the geek
marketplace
Pirates's Cove   $30
Metro                $20
Fifth Avenue      $10
Galaxy Trucker  $20   Made a big mistake at essen and got the german
version, rules and cards are in german.
Wasabi              $20
Fury of Dracula  $35   I bought this off the Geek store, the figures have
been painted
Chaos of the Old world  $25
At the Gates of Loyang $25
Run for your life Candyman:  Free (won this at some conference)

Willing to trade anything above, in combination if necessary for the
following
Empires of the Void
La Citta
Acquire