With math trade finished I have these two games still. I never made want
lists for these two. I'll be at the math trade at bgr tonight if you are
interested.

Descent 2e w/ the conversion kit (cards)  $50 obo
    - all cards are sleeved

Twilight imperium 3 with shattered empire expansion  $90 obo
   - all the cards are sleeved and boxed
   - tokens organized in plano-style plastic boxes
   - everything fits into base box but I still have expansion box

I'm also looking to get a copy of the second printing of mage knight.