The kids are ok!  My son attended a British school and sort of graduated
his Jr. year, so now he is in limbo, trying to get in a local school and
take a couple of classes.  My youngest daughter is more popular as the only
American in her school.  The summers are lame but we took our travel home
allowance and went to Europe for a month, which was very, very good.

Vacation photos!!!  https://www.flickr.com/photos/craniac/

Hey, I was just in the U.S. for a few days for a funeral and I stopped by
Boardgame Revolution.  That place had no new stock.  I got the sense they
are having cash flow problems and maybe closing a store.  I couldn't
believe how cool, green and lush Utah felt.  It was like Scotland.

I bought a copy of Black Spy in Amsterdam (an Alan Moon trick game) and
played it on the train, but otherwise haven't played too much.

Sorry for the late response, hope all is well.