Mark, hope things are going well for you over there.

For me, right now, face to face:
Blood Bowl: Team Manager - awesome game
Among the Stars
castles of Burgundy -- just need more people to play it with!
Splendor
Also really enjoying Lords of Waterdeep -- easy to get others to play and fun

Online:
Agricola
lords of Waterdeep
Galaxy Trucker

BGR just seemed to disappear.  I heard they were shifting inventory to a new
SLC store, but the. They were just gone.  Dragon's Keep has expanded, but I
haven't heard anything.

If anyone is interested in San Juan or Drum Roll let me know.

Sent from my iPad