Thanks, Mark.  I've heard other good things about it.  On the war games "scale"
from simple to complex, my summary is the following:  Memoir '44, Tide of Iron,
Heroes of Normandie, Conflict of Heroes, and the King:  Advanced Squad Leader.
This also tends to correlate with historicity with more detailed games like CoH
and ASL being the most historically accurate.  I did leave out Battlelore and
many others, but this scale is useful to me, especially when thinking of people
I could get to play with.  I think HoN is Ina middle sweet spot, maybe.

Thoughts?