I think it is a good game. I just don't play it any more. I even bought
Android Netrunner, because I was excited to see it get the respect it
deserved. Android Netrunner certainly has been a big hit. I suspect it
won't be long before I choose to part with my Android Netrunner as well. It
just doesn't fit how I tend to play games these days.

The mechanics of the game are largely the same as Android Netrunner. But in
the older version, they didn't have factions that limited your access to
certain cards.