Everyone:  in case you missed the Kickstarter or didn't get in on time,
they are apparently offering pre-orders for the new deluxe versions that
Roxley is working on right now.  I believe you can get either Brass:
Lancashire (upgrade of the original game), Brass: Birmingham (the new
stand-alone game designed as 2-4 from the ground up), or both.  If you are
interested, check it out:
Preorders

Have a friend who'd like to preorder the deluxe edition of Brass?  *Preorders
are now up and available here:  *
https://brassgame.backerkit.com/hosted_preorders
<https://emails.kickstarter.com/mpss/c/6AA/6TYCAA/t.28l/_kVePntGQUyqJKGq5O5QJA/h2/LFXWmnxt6oc6OlbhH203baggNlb1T07WQSf4oPGOwTK0gVogCl-2FiGWGLRUaPbBSsgXt9oM60q41fmTmlCQhPrA-3D-3D>

I also have some games for sale; if you want pictures, let me know.  All
games are in very good condition, generally:

Smallworld -- includes 6 player board (VERY expensive online), Royal Bonus
expansion, Cursed! expansion, Necromancer's Island expansion, Leaders
expansion, and Grand Dames expansion [I think]

     - $95.00

Viceroy, Kickstarter exclusive edition with limited cover, plus all
kickstarter bonuses  $30

Princes of Florence -- $38; box may have some wear

7 Wonders, all cards sleeved - $25

Courtier (part of the Tempest series by AEG) - $25

= I also have a copy of the hardback L5R Role-Playing Game manual; gorgeous
game and artwork

= Lord of the Rings LCG game (the one using photos from the Peter Jackson
films) -- this one comes with a large number of rares and promos, some
pre-made decks, many sleeved cards.  It includes VERY rare promos that
feature Tom Bombadil and Goldberry which never appeared in the films as
well.  We would have to negotiate on price.  This includes most of the
expansions made for the game.

=  Also, the very interesting Spycraft CCG card set including 2 binders for
rares and promos and many sleeved cards and decks.  This game is a lot of
fun and has a real "James Bond" feel to it.

I would probably let this go for $65

= Smaller set of cards and decks from the BattleTech game (mechwarrior
universe).  I'd have to check, but I think many of these are also sleeved.
 - $30

PM me if you want photos or are interested.