Hey guys,

I have a couple games that I got via Kickstarter that I know just won't see
the table, and I just want to recoup what I spent not make extra (I'll sell
for the exact price I paid , not including shipping)  I've got tons of
extras and giant boxes, so I'd rather sell to someone local and give them a
good deal.   Is this still the best place to post something I'm trying to
sell in Utah county or do you have other suggestions?

If you are interested:

$170 (price I paid on KS not including shipping) - Sword & Sorcery KS
(Dragon Slayer Hero ) - Have all Wave 1 & Wave 2 content  - Wave 2 is still
new in shrink, Wave 1 is in Excellent condition - played 1 time.
$184 (price I paid on KS not including shipping) - Massive Darkness KS
edition plus addons (Enemy Box: Ratlings, Enemy Box Reptisaurians).   This
includes all the KS extras & exclusives that were part of that campaign.
 Great Condition - Played 1 time.

If you are interested in either let me know, I'll consider trades, but it
would really need to be a fair value for us both.

I work in Lehi (Thanksgiving point) and live in Pleasant Grove.

Dave