On Saturday 05 January 2008, Alexander Voropay wrote:
>  Can anyone help with this issue ?
>
>  I've opened a bug in the busybox tracking system:
>
> http://busybox.net/bugs/view.php?id=1894

i already told you it wasnt a bug in uClibc ...

>  It there any way to compile uClibc for mipsel with gcc 3.4.6 ?

remove the -std=gnu99 flag when building memcpy.S if you like

> - uClibc uses platform-specific memcpy (libc/string/mips/memcpy.os)
>  Is it possible to swith to the "generic" memcpy version ?

that's a configuration choice on your side ... review your uClibc
configuration file

> - The bug in the AS (preprocessor), not in the GCC itself

incorrect ... the bug is in the gcc preprocessor.  it errors out before it
even gets a chance to output assembly which gas would then process.  notice
how the error message is prefixed with gcc there and not gas.
-mike