On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 09:40:43PM +0300, Cristi Magherusan wrote:
>fenv.h was missing from 0.9.29 but got committed to current in r20880
>and it has nothing to do with gcc-4.3.

well libdecnumber can be configured to use fenv(3) and libdecnumber is
in gcc, so it is in fact related (a little bit, if you like).

>The problem with gcc-4.3 is related to limits.h which got moved from
>include/ to include-fixed/ and busybox was still broken last time I
>checked. uClibc got a workaround in r22067

Well, that's not a workaround but the correct thing to do.
I'm not sure how busybox is related, though, since it isn't using
nostdinc IIRC, and that, too, is ok for busybox.

cheers,