From: Waldemar Brodkorb [mailto:w...@uclibc-ng.org]
Sent: Thursday, November 24, 2016 2:27 PM
To: Frank Liu
Cc: Waldemar Brodkorb; 'uclibc@uclibc.org'; Dushara Jayasinghe
(dush...@successful.com.au); de...@uclibc-ng.org
Subject: Re: uclibc(1.0.12) mq_send return value and errno issue

Hi Frank,
Frank Liu wrote,

> Please see the attached sample code.
>
> If I  turn READERS and WRITERS to 0, the test works fine.
>
> Adding another thread in the process by setting a non-zero number to either
> READERS or WRITER, the test program crashes due to the assertion at line 99.

I think I found the reason for the problem.

Try attached patch,

best regards
 Waldemar

https://console.mailguard.com.au/ras/1PICBK8R7h/5zv7PHEQq8uVVrlQrJoc9i/0

--
IMPORTANTPrivileged - Private & Confidential This email and files transmitted
with it are intended solely for the use of the addressee (s) and may contain