Hi Vivek,

vivek tyagi wrote:
I am working on providing shared flat support for ARM.The approach is
similar to the way it has been implemented for m68k.I am aware of the
changes required and tested  it by putting a manual hack in the flat
file.Before attempting to make the necessary changes in GCC,I wanted
to know if there is an open source implementation avilable(execpt for
xflat)?Which version of GCC would be suitable to make the changes
2.9.x ,3.4.x.....?

use the most modern version you can. At least there is a chance
that the changes could be contributed back to gcc that way.

Regards
Greg