Hi Praveen,

Praveen Chandrasekharaiah wrote:
The stack size is 256 k. I presume this i more than sufficient for my application. I did try increasing to 1Meg.

Probably not stack size then.

Are you sure you are compiling it for the correct CPU architecture
varient (I don't recall what your target hardware was).

Regards
Greg

Greg Ungerer wrote:
Hi Praveen,
What is the stack usage of the program that crashes?

A common cause of application crashes is over runing the stack.
The default is 4k, so it is not large. Make it larger and see
if you still crash.

Regards
Greg