Quoth Felipe Uderman:
> I am having some trouble finding uClinux documentation. I guess for
> now that most of it is this list and the ucdot.org and uClinux
> websites. Is there a document that explains how does uClinux works
> on providing the drivers and abstracts the hardwares? Maybe it is
> just to target specific?

Just the opposite.  As Greg said, at the driver level uClinux *is* Linux
(especially for kernel 2.6.x), so if you're wanting to know how to develop
(or understand) drivers, then you need a Linux driver development book; of
which LDD3 (or LDD2 if you're targeting 2.4.x) is the canonical reference.

Other than that, basic docs for the kernel can be found in the kernel tree
itself; but like most open source software, for a lot of it it's frequently
simpler to just go look at the source code.  Or ask questions on the
appropriate mailing lists (preferably, after looking at the source code) :)