Hi,

I'm pretty new to uClinux and Linux driver development and I've a problem with an ethernet driver. I'm trying to write a driver for an PLC modem PHY. The MII management interface seems to work fine and I can send data to the PHY. I put the PHY in loopback mode and I can see the data being transmitted back to the controller, but for some reason the controller never gives a signal for the received data. When I put the controller in loopback mode, the driver does receive data, so the driver seems to be somewhat OK. I checked the wiring and they are all connected to the correct pins and are working.
How do I debug this situation?
The controller is an LPC2468 ARM from NXP.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Remco Poelstra