Fabio Giovagnini wrote:
Hi All,
I'm designing a custom board assuming as start pont the eva board.
If understand properly, the nor flash has the boot loader, allowing the board to start. The softawre given by MCP Data is funny and very good configured. But I cannot see the source coed of the boot loader. Does anyone of you know what boot loader it is and where can I find teh source code if any?

Thanks in advance

Hi Fabio,

The RSK7203 is supported by U-Boot, and I believe the sources are in the mainline project of U-Boot.

Indeed the board support files are shown at the following GIT url.
http://git.denx.de/?p=u-boot.git;a=tree;f=board/renesas/rsk7203

You should be able to run the latest version of U-Boot quite successfully?

--
Regards
Kieran Bingham