Dear all,

I am now trying to setup an ARMulator in Fedora6 Desktop Linux for study
purpose. But I get a compilation error when compiling the 2.6 kernel.

After reading http://www.ucdot.org/archive/tb/tb20020807..shtml, I downloaded
the following 2 packages:
1. arm-elf-20030314.sh from http://www.uclinux.org/pub/uClinux/arm-elf-tools/
2. uClinux-dist-20090618.tar.bz2 from http://www.uclinux.org/pub/uClinux/dist/

Next, I did the steps below:
Step1: I installed the arm toolchain, by the command " sh arm-elf-20030314.sh"
under root account
Step2: Decompress the uClinux-dist-20090618.tar.bz2. In xconfig, chose
GDB/ARMulator for Vendor , 2.6 for kernel and uC-libc for the C library. After
setting, typed the command "make"

The "make" command in step2 triggered an compilation error "arm-linux-gcc:
command not found". Since the arm toolchain has no arm-linux-gcc, could anyone
tell me how I can tackle the problem?

thx a lot,
CC YUEN

      Yahoo!香港提供網上安全攻略,教你如何防範黑客! 請前往 http://hk.promo.yahoo.com/security/ 了解更多!