Dear all,

After searching on the Internet, installing gtk in fedora 6 is by command "yum
install gtk+" !

Now I can run GDB in which after I can type the commands: target sim -> load ->
run.After the terminal shows "Starting program:
/root/Desktop/development/ARMulator_study/uClinux-dist/linux-2.6.x/linux", the
cursor stays here and no any new messages are prompted out. It seems that the
simulator stops.

Does anyone encounter this situation before? Does the cease relate to the
kernel?

I am looking forward to your suggestion.

thx a lot
CC YUEN
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[r...@localhost uClinux-dist]# arm-elf-gdb -n linux-2.6.x/linux
GNU gdb 5.0
There is absolutely no warranty for GDB.  Type "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "--host=i686-pc-linux-gnu
--target=arm-elf"...(no debugging symbols found)...
(gdb) target sim
Loaded ROM boot.rom
Loaded ROM boot.rom
Loaded ROM boot.rom