as it stands, this breaks all non-arm NOMMU ports.  the patch will need to be
broken up into arm-specific and arm-independent parts.

the common code changes will need justification as to why they exist at all.
we're doing MPU on Blackfin/nommu today without any of these.  we support
pretty much all the same features of a MMU system short of virtual memory --
4k pages, RWX granularity, process to process protection, process to kernel
protection (include kernel modules), kernel XIP, and userspace XIP.

further, why did you go with CONFIG_CPU_CP15_MPU ?  there is already a
CONFIG_MPU option that is used in common nommu code.
-mike