Hi Drasko,

On 14/12/10 02:42, Drasko DRASKOVIC wrote:
Hi all,
I have a setup on ARM946E that works well for loading and booting
uClinux, and during the boot phase I can stop and single-step kernel.

But once booted, when it gives prompt, pressing CTRL-C in GDB can not
halt the board :

^CHalt timed out, wake up GDB.

stext () at arch/arm/kernel/head-nommu.S:40
40              ldr     r1, =machine_arch_type
                  @ find the machine type
(gdb)

And messages from OpenOCD are these :

Info : Halt timed out, wake up GDB.
Warn : target not halted
Warn : ThumbEE -- incomplete support

Do you have any ideas what is happening ? I suspected on low-power
mode, but uClinux does not enter it (I think).

What version of uClinux are you using?
The specifics of the idle state are also dependent on the specific
vendor ARM device you are using. What is the exact part you are
using?

Regards
Greg