I have uClinux version 2.6.37-uc0 running on coldfire 5275.

I try to use iptables by enabling iptables in userspace (which report
as iptables v1.4.3.2) as well as:
netfilter, advanced netfilter configuration and packet filtering in
kernel config.

I even go crazy and select every option under netfilter and then

If I enter simple command:
iptables -P INPUT DROP

I get response: iptables: Invalid argument. Run `dmesg' for more information.

or if I run more complicated command:
iptables -A INPUT -i eth0 -d 192.168.1.1 -j ACCEPT
and get:
iptables: No chain/target/match by that name

Only command that work is iptables -L (shows empty IMPUT, FORWARD,
OUTPUT tables)

no matter what command I give iptables it does not work... What
special has to be done to make it work in new kernel?

Is there compatibility problem with userspace and new kernel?

Thank You,
Nunya Si