Hi Luis,

On 15/05/12 01:07, Luis Alves wrote:
I'm currently using the 'experimental' pre-built gcc toolchain from
<http://www.uclinux.org/pub/uClinux/arm-elf-tools/tools-20080626/m68k-uclinux-tools-20080626.sh>
to build my uClinux-dist.

I've never found any issue with that package, so I didn't even bother
to build my own toolchain.

But now I'm wondering: Is there a newer/better pre-built toolchain, or
sorces for building a more recent one.

That tools page on uclinux.org is looking kind of crufty.

I am uploading the latest one I generated and use now, 20101118.
It is based around gcc-4.5.1. I have been using it for quite a while
and have no problems with it.

As Ivica suggests the code sourcery ones are a good choice too.

Or if you feel up to it take the build script in with the 20101118
sources and try building your own. It is character building :-)

Regards
Greg