Hello,

On Tue, 19 Apr 2016 09:40:15 +0200, angelo wrote:

> i am building from some time some c++ apps for mcf5307.
> At the time being, with the toolchain m68k-uclinux-20101118 i get
> some errors, like usleep not declared, even including <unistd.h>,
> as
> 88:15: error: ‘usleep’ was not declared in this scope
>
> Actually, the only toolchain i can use successfully for c++
> apps on mcf5307 is an old
>
> Sourcery_CodeBench_Lite_for_ColdFire_uClinux
>
> But we know they are no more available / open. Do you know any other
> alternative ? Or a guide i can use to prepare a c,c++ toolchain
> for uClinux (then i can make it available) ?

You can also try to build a Coldfire toolchain with Buildroot. We have
some minimal m68k support, but the uClibc-ng maintainer is very
reactive and will very likely help if you report some issues. And using
Buildroot, you will not only be able to build the toolchain, but also
a complete Linux system.

Best regards,

Thomas
--