Author: Zenon Panoussis
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message:
I just installed 3.1.7 on Linux 2.2.16 with:
./configure --with-mysql  (3.22.32)
make
make install
and no changes in the configuration file.

I proceeded to create one database and tables with:
mysqladmin create udmsearch
mysql udmsearch < multi.txt
Do I understand the INSTALL instructions correctly in that multi.txt replaces both
create.txt and all stop.lang.txt files?

I edited indexer.conf minimally and left Robots at the default yes.

Running indexer fails with the following error:
Indexer[15034]: indexer from UdmSearch v.3.1.7/MySQL started with
'/usr/local/udmsearch/etc/indexer.conf'
Indexer[15034]: [1] Error: '#1146: Table 'udmsearch.robots' doesn't exist'

Changing to "Robots no" in indexer.conf doesn't help.

I grepped the entire documentation for 'udmsearch.robots' and found nothing. Thus, I
have no idea what the udmsearch.robots table needs to look like and how to create it.

Does anyone know what's wrong and how it can be fixed?

Regards,

Reply: <http://search.mnogo.ru/board/message.php?id=602>