Nagy Erno wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I don't understand and I can't find documentation about realm, so I ask
> about it:
> If I use the realm option, it mean that indexer will fetch the zone
> from the DNS and index all the servers in that domain (or zone)?

Imagine that you have:

Realm  \.de/

indexer will not fetch all .de zone from DNS, but it will index found
URLs
which contain ".de/" substring.

> Or, what's the different from allow/server compinations and the realm
> option?

When you are using Server command, indexer compares URLs and Server
argument
using strncmp() function, and using regexp match with Realm command.

So, just consider Realm command as an advanced Server command.