I'm not getting much luck, here; I'm hoping if you could answer a couple of
questions for me:

1) Security: I'm using the mySQL backend; how can I set up a user called
udm_ro [or similar] so that if the password is stolen, they person who stole
it can't delete any of the database. It's not possible just to remove create
and drop permissions, because it uses temporary tables... Does anyone other
than me even worry about this?

2) Tags: This is the best way to search through a selection of servers,
right? What can I do in search.htm to make a search on two of the tags, but
not any of the others? [I'm using the most up-to-date php front end]

Thank-you very much,
Gary (-;