Author: Filip Sergeys
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message:
Hi, can anybody help me on this one? I use mysql and php frontend 3.1.2.4.  I have
renamed the table url to url_base and created temporary table url which contains a
subselection of url's from the original url table. (the reason I do this is because
the the tags and categories possibilities don't fullfill my needs). The temporary
table is created and filled with data just fine(this is done just after the connection
wiht the DB is done so before any other part of script runs, this way everything
should be transparent to the rest of the script). BUT as a return I get mostly 'no
title' results and now and then a good result. If anybody is interested to help me on
this one I can sent you the code. Help is realy needed, please. Thanks in advance.
Filip.

Reply: <http://search.mnogo.ru/board/message.php?id=1254>