Author: Filip Sergeys
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message:
Hi, I have this problem: when searching it stalles on load_cs (in debug mode it seems
to stop for a long time on that query) so, sinds I don't want to use categories I
removed the table. But this gives an error cannot find mydb.categories. So I changed
to $db_format 3.0. Doesn't complain about categories anymore but now has a problem
with the fact $t is a character (is use X as a tag). Error:X is not a table. So what
do I need to do to solve the low performance? Is it really the load_cs that causes the
problem. Thanks in advance. Filip

Reply: <http://search.mnogo.ru/board/message.php?id=1257>