Author: Kern
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message:
Hi,
I have stumbled upon your software and I thought that it might be worth while to test
it out on my website. Unfortunately, the information in the installation documentation
was brief and it did not help much.
I am intending to install the software into a specific folder. I want to use my
existing MySQL database to run this software. This is because I do not have
permissions to create new databases. Is there a better help documentation which might
assist me? Or can anyone out there help me? BTW, I am a newbie.

Reply: <http://search.mnogo.ru/board/message.php?id=1305>