Author: Julio Galaret
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message:
When searching words in spanish (accentuated characters, ñ) with search.cgi I get
results like the following:

If I search for «España», search.cgi breaks the word in two parts, searching for

The two parts don't seem to be independent from each other since «a» is a stopword but
it is not detected as being a stopword.

If I search only for «a», the word is detected as being stopword.

omiting «í» (accented).

The words are correctly indexed since searches performed with search.PHP3 gives
accurate results, searching and returning results for «España», «psicología», etc, not
fragmenting the words.

I'm using stable version (3.0.22) but the same is applied for development version
(3.1.9)

It seems to be a persistent bug in search.cgi through different versions of Udm/Mnogo
Search Engine.

Or perhaps I'm doing something wrong...

Any help would be appreciated

Thank you!