Fredy Kuenzler skrev:

> It seems to me, that cache mode in 3.1.9 and 3.1.10 does not work
> good. Indexer (according to the /doc) works in cache mode and
> single mode, however search.cgi does not find anything in cache
> mode. In single mode everything works as expected.

It's a whole series of things. Your sql tables must be in single
mode (i.e. created with create.txt only) and you must have set
cache mode in both indexer.conf and search.htm and you must have
run cachelogd, indexer, splitter -p and splitter in the right way
in the right order. Is all that OK?

oracle@everywhere: The ephemeral source of the eternal truth...