Zenon Panoussis skrev:

> I'll delete the entire tree directory and start re-indexing from
> scratch. I'll make and split a small file first, ca 5 MB, then a
> 31 MB file, if that works yet another 31 MB file, and so on until
> I get in problems again. Will report back later this evening.

First step OK:

- indexed for a while, created 2.8 MB log file
- split successfully and even got the FFF directory:
  <snip>
  /var/mnogo3110/tree/FF/F/FFFE6000 old:   0 new:   2 total:   2
  /var/mnogo3110/tree/FF/F/FFFE7000 old:   0 new:  24 total:  24

Now for 31 MB adventures :)

oracle@everywhere: The ephemeral source of the eternal truth...

--
oracle@everywhere: The ephemeral source of the eternal truth...