Author: Zenon Panoussis
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message:

The page is still empty. The actual code is:

> > !DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">;
> > <HTML><HEAD>
> > <META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=windows-1252"></HEAD>

> So there is no error message. When I go to the search.cgi dir and call search.cgi
>via ssh I still receive a quite good looking HTML-Code on the stdout...

Hmm. I'm beginning to wonder: could it be that charset tag? What
OS and browser are you using to look at the page with?

Try this:
1. Copy/paste the html from ssh onto a static page on the same
   server. Access that page with your browser. What do you see?
2. Remove the charset tag from the static page. Try again. What
   do you see?

Reply: <http://search.mnogo.ru/board/message.php?id=1338>